Saturday, May 1, 2021

May First

 Greetings, I am Ribaldi Queer and this is my diary blog. And what better day to start a blog of sexual ramblings than on the first day of International Masturbation Month. I'm gay, hard and horny a lot.

It's seems very fitting for me as I am a voyeur exhibitionistic and chronic masturbator. I have been hooked on masturbating ever since the day I discovered I could pleasure my erect penis to ejaculate. I didn't have to wait for wet dreams, I could feel this incredible surge of pleasure any time I was naked. Plus I was exceedingly horny gifting me with the tendency to be  aroused very easily which can come in handing sometimes and a drawback at others. But if you're with other gays there's definitely no problem. What better conversation started than getting a boner.


Plus, I was addicted to having an erection, as well as seeing other males with erections. And there were some times when I was the only one aroused in a group of guys in our underwear. I think I should have realized I was gay. And to me gay sex is all about masturbating and and finding ways to make for an incredibly intense orgasm. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ivory Fun