Sunday, December 4, 2022

Trip' Dick

 Trip' Dick (short for triple dick)


I must be getting hornier in my old age. Or maybe I am thinking about all the penises I could have had fun with if I had been braver in my youth and come out. Below is just some examples of the things I missed out on. 


Frotting another erection. I know that doing this would definitely get me to ejaculate all over our erections which would be fabulous because the feeling of the orgasm would be great as well as the rubbing of our cum covered erections would be awesome. I know back in my 20's this wouldn't be an issue because all we'd have to do afterwards is clean each others penises off and we'd be set to go with fresh erections. It would have been a crowd pleaser at the baths, that's for sure. 


The things I really love about the above action is the fact that the penis and balls of the guy on the bottom are smooth which leads me to believe that the guy on top is probably also smooth. I would definitely want my boyfriend to shave his pubes because I don't want any hair stuck in my teeth or throat. Plus I want to see those sexy genitals without any distractions. And smooth genitals covered in cum or lube feel so awesome, especially when they belong to someone else. And I love the way the guy is caressing his partner's body, that's truly erotic. And rubbing that stiff cock against that sexy crack and hole must feel glorious to both parties involved....


Oh yeah, the great turn on for me is having my horny partner ejaculate their load on my erection, which in turn I would do the same back. Is that the sign of true love? The other great turn on...


Having your partner or buddy masturbate their penis in your pleasure hole. Not only is this a great feeling going up and down his cock from your nice tight hole but he can pleasure you by prodding your prostate with his tool and watch your erection maintain its stiffness but maybe he might get you to ejaculate without any hands, which is always a fabulous turn on for the top because of the extra squeeze action he gets as your anus muscles contract during orgasm. He can orgasm in your hole or show his total gratitude by ejaculating all over you. And if you didn't orgasm before him, he can suck you off and maybe even get a facial as a treat.

So yeah, M2M sex is hot and makes me hard, especially after I have had some caffeine to make the blood flow through my veins better.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ivory Fun